Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Greeting from Bali

Om Swastiastu (hope God bless us),

Through this opportunity I would like to wish “Peace from Bali”.

Bali is a paradise island that offer a peace for everyone visiting. With its rich art and culture Bali has attracted many people to come from around the world and most of them make Bali is a second country.

Through this blog I would like to try writing articles about Bali and I realize in the efforts to improve my service there is still room for further improvement. Therefore I will continue to improve and restructure and I really appreciate all the attention, suggestions and even criticism that you have given me.

Once again I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading and joining my blog.
Keep Bali Peace and God Answers Prayer.

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om (peace in heart, peace in the world, peace in the heaven)

Regards

Gria Atmaja Pasek 

No comments:

Post a Comment